Google Cloud Platform Data Engineer
Our strength is our people! You will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. With Accenture’s Google Cloud Business Group, you will work with best in class technologies, to rapidly address the disruption our clients are going through by bringing together our global Accenture capabilities and Google’s disruptive technologies.
What would you do?
- Work with implementation teams from concept to operations, providing deep technical subject matter expertise for successfully deploying large scale data solutions in the enterprise, using modern data/analytics technologies on premise and cloud
- Work with data team to efficiently use Google Cloud infrastructure to analyze data, build models, and generate reports/visualizations
- Integrate massive datasets from multiple data sources for data modelling
- Implement methods for automation of all parts of the predictive pipeline to minimize labor in development and production
- Formulate business problems as technical data problems while ensuring key business drivers are captured in collaboration with product management
- Designing pipelines and architectures for data processing
You will have the opportunity to learn and work with Accenture’s certified Google Fellows and certified Google Cloud practitioners.
Who do we need?
- Active Google Cloud Data Engineer Certification
- Minimum of 3 years of designing, building and operationalizing large-scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of GCP data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, Hive, DataProc, Dataflow/Apache Beam, BigTable, BigQuery, PubSub, Functions, Composer/Apache Airflow
- Minimum of 1 year of designing and building production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a hybrid big data architecture, using Cloud Native GCP Technologies and Java or Python as programming languages
- Minimum of 1 year of architecting and implementing next generation data and analytics platforms on GCP
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in performing detail assessments of current state data platforms and creating an appropriate transition path to GCP
- Data migration experience from legacy systems including Hadoop, Teradata, or Netezza
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Unleash your talent and build your career with us. Visit our website and discover the FAQ section to better plan your application: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer