Amazon's Seller Success and Retention team works to ensure that brands and sellers can grow profitably on Amazon. We are looking for a hands-on, detail oriented and highly motivated data analyst to help create data backed insights. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.Role And Responsibilities
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Put on your thinking cap to conduct deep- dives and drive insights which enable improvement in the business and product metrics
- Ensure KPIs are published and reviewed on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and perform analysis on any behaviors / processes that could impact on data integrity.
- Maintenance of data integrity (0% error rate)
- Charting and graphing of data for reporting purposes
- Translate data into actionable insights
Identify areas of opportunity to automate and scale ad-hoc analyses
- Develop think big ideas to drive customer insights, engagement acquisition and retention
Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussionsBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, Math, or related discipline.
- Strong SQL Knowledge and Hands-on experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Demonstrated Analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with E-Commerce, Retail and Business Analytics would be an advantage.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as an Analyst role preferred
- Proficiency with visualization tools like Tableau
- Understanding of data warehousing, data modeling concept and building new DW tables
- Advanced SQL skills, fluent in R and/or Python, advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and analytical platforms
- ASSPL - Karnataka
Job ID: A2184729