AVP / Senior Associate, Senior Data Scientist, Analytics Centre of Excellence, Transformation Group
Here at the DBS Transformation Group, we focus on nurturing the culture of the “World’s Best Digital Bank” (Euromoney, 2016 & 2018) and Best Bank in the World (Euromoney 2019). Our approach is a combination of both science and art; we immerse our stakeholders in the world of design thinking and experimentation, drive rigorous creativity along our pipeline, and build connections between corporate entrepreneurs and start-ups. We are a cross-disciplinary team focused on the invention of solutions that will radically improve the way people live, work and play. We are passionate and committed to make banking joyful (while having lots of fun)!
- The data scientist in Analytics Centre of Excellence (ACOE) will have opportunities to work on huge varieties of problems across sales and marketing, customer management, revenue optimization, risk prevention, operation efficiency, network monitoring, AML and many more other areas.
- The data scientist will work in analytics project team to identify and develop the analytic solution for business problems, and will work with the team to develop ML toolkits for data scientists across the enterprise.
- Work with business and tech to develop end-to-end advanced analytic solution, from problem formulation, data sourcing to develop and deploying the solution into production
- Work with tech to continue improving the enterprise analytic platform, tooling and reusable assets
- Work with analytic community to continue develop advanced analytic capabilities, adoption of best-in-class techniques and practices
- Degree with strong focus in machine learning, data mining or statistical / mathematical modellings with deep theoretical knowledge with machine learning and statistical modelling.
- 3 to 5+ years relevant working experience
- Fluent in Python and Pyspark
- Familiar with analytics and machine learning platforms and how it integrates with upstream and downstream data and production systems
- Experience of end-to-end data science project covering problem formulation, developing training pipeline and deploying solution to production