- Description:* The reporting and data analyst will be focused on the data reporting needs of users of the system. This position requires collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance between the business and vendor during report design. The reporting and data analyst requires the ability to analyze existing data streams and requirements to better understand stakeholder needs. When necessary, this position will assist in project test script execution ensuring compliance in reporting.
- Work with internal stakeholders to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Demonstrable experience as a reporting analyst
- Collaborate with area managers cross-functional teams for report development
- Conduct meetings with vendor and stakeholders
- Familiarity with industry technology systems to gather data and problem solve
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Responding to requests for OMNY data from both internal and external stakeholders
- Work on ad-hoc data analysis projects as needed including report writing
- Participate in workshops for system design
- Review and comment on design review documents
- Participate in OMNY back office software testing (System Integrated Lab Testing and System Integrated Field Testing)
- Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Must have at least 2-5 years of experience information systems, finance, econometrics, statistics, or similar.
- Must have a 2-4 year college degree in computer science, computer engineering, business or equal.
- Must have prior experience in report development, data structure, additional experience with testing a plus
- Experience with SAP and BI preferred
- Must have a minimum of two-year experience in Automated Fare Collection Systems (AFC)
- Experience Level:* Intermediate Level
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Actalent, diversity and inclusion are a bridge towards the equity and success of our people. DE&I are embedded into our culture through:
- Hiring diverse talent
- Maintaining an inclusive environment through persistent self-reflection
- Building a culture of care, engagement, and recognition with clear outcomes
- Ensuring growth opportunities for our people
Actalent is an equal opportunity employer.About Actalent
Actalent connects passion with purpose. We help visionary companies advance their engineering and science initiatives through access to specialized experts that drive scale, innovation, and speed to market. With a network of almost 30,000 engineering and sciences consultants and more than 4,500 clients across the U.S., Canada, Asia, and Europe, Actalent serves many of the Fortune 500. An operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions, Actalent launched as a new specialized engineering and sciences services and workforce solutions brand in 2021.