- Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
- What part will you play?
You will be part of Siemens Advanta/Energy team with long time experience in collecting operational data of power plants and provide them to internal customers like engineers and data scientists. This project involves developing a machine learning application called Remote Minor Inspection. As a team, we have always the claim to use state of the art technologies.
- Your key responsibility is the development of machine learning application for remote minor inspection.
- Developed Deep learning, Statistical models, Machine learning models, Analytics solutions and Computer vision models using TensorFlow, Pytorch, Python, Sklearn, Tableau, OpenCV, Intel Open-Vino, Tensor-RT and Pytorch or similar technology stack.
- Built custom deep learning models from diagnostics data using C++ and Python and SciPy
- Exposure in analyzing/modeling/forecasting/using large timeseries data in applications.
- Experience in development of ML application is a must.
- Work experience in a networked global team
Use your skills to move the world forward
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent
Experience: 5+ years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in data scientist role
- Proficient in the use of data science tools
- Exposure to industrial engineering domain is preferred
- Excellent analytical/statistical skills relevant for ML application
- Proactive and willing to learn new technologies
- Good verbal & written communication skills
Makeyour mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
- This role is based in Pune & Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.