- PhD or MS degree in CS,EE or any related field.
- 3+ years of industry experience in building and designing CV/ML algorithms.
- Strong fundamentals in computer vision (2D/3D), machine learning, computer graphics & image processing.
- Familiarity with deep learning packages such as Tensorflow, Pytorch, MXNet.
- Proficient in Python and scientific packages such as numpy, scipy.
- Proficient in leveraging multi-core systems for handling large amount of data.
- Familiarity with cloud services (AWS) for data management is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Engineer, design and develop data pipeline/protocol for training cv/ml algorithms.
- Develop and implement cv/ml algorithms for processing image and video data.
- Understanding data statistics, analyze algorithm failure and improve data pipeline to improve algorithm performance.
- Collaborate with teams to understand data requirements.
- Manage team of data engineers.
We are an edge computing startup focused on building a data2deploy pipeline for delivering fast and efficient AI applications for commodity and custom hardware. Our applications cater to a wide variety of markets such as fleet/mobility, automotive, retail, and video intelligence in both retail and enterprise domains. At the core of our applications is the edgetensor AI SDK that is powered by our proprietary inference engine that runs on platforms ranging from low-power ARM devices to x64 servers.
We work on a wide range of problems: (a) auto data labeling, (b) developing CV/ML algorithms using deep learning technique, (c) inference engine for fast inference of deep learning algorithms, (d) cross-platform (CPU and OS) AI applications, (e) application license management (online and offline), (g) health monitoring of applications and dashboard analytics on the cloud.
If this excites you and you are one who thinks critically to raise the bar continuously we welcome you to be part of this exciting journey.