Join us in building the leading healthcare company in Europe! Kry/Livi is a digital healthcare service enabling patients to meet and seek advice from healthcare professionals digitally. Backed by some of the most renowned investors, we’re on a mission to build better and more accessible healthcare - regardless of location. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm, and we’re rapidly growing internationally with offices in the UK, Norway, France, and Germany.
Are you ready to disrupt healthcare? Healthcare needs data, so we are expanding our committed Analytics team. If you are passionate about analytics, focused on growth opportunities and have strong skills in SQL, this is the role for you! As a member of the Analytics team, you will be part of building the future of healthcare powered by smart data products and deep insights, and bringing better care to patients around Europe.
Our challenge for you
Working in close collaboration with the Country & Product teams, you will be handling and influencing a wide range of high-level stakeholders with your strong analytical and storytelling abilities. At Kry/Livi your daily life will be filled with exciting missions mainly focusing on the following responsibilities;
- Guiding the Country & Product teams to become data-driven and achieve their targets.
- Collaborating with Product, Marketing, Operations, Strategy and Finance teams to uncover insights.
- Supporting the team with strategy and growth opportunities.
- Analysing product performance from both the patient and clinician point of view.
- Experimenting and A/B testing new product features.
- Building new datasets and use SQL on a daily basis.
Your profile & skills
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and committed Analyst who wants to make an impact by bringing a hands-on mindset and a curious approach to the organization while staying focused on the priorities. Some the abilities and skills which greatly help you with this role are;
- Educated to a degree level with a significant quantitative component (e.g. mathematics, computer science, physics or economics). Masters preferable.
- Experience building & working with large datasets using SQL.
- Some years of experience in a similar role.
- The ability to formalize problems and turn data into actionable recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with visualisation tools - Looker preferable.
- Some experience with R/Python is a plus.
It is not essential to have all these skills, but an aptitude and willingness to develop those you don’t know is key.
Join us and shape your future as well as ours!
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
A diverse workforce is an absolute necessity for anyone with a vision like ours: to provide great healthcare for everyone. Therefore we celebrate differences and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all employees can truly belong and thrive.
Work where it fits you
By empowering and trusting our people, we can offer a workplace that is best suited for each person’s individual situation. This means you can choose between one of our beautiful offices as your primary base or delivering your work from the comfort of your own home, allowing you to be based where it works best for you!
We continue to offer dynamic places to work while investing in tools and technology to empower our employees, wherever they are. In the end, it’s the impact you make that matters, not your working location.
Kry/Livi is the European leader in digital healthcare, allowing patients to see a doctor, nurse, or psychologist online within minutes. We also combine digital with physical care, transforming how millions of patients access healthcare.
Headquartered in Stockholm, Kry/Livi’s 1000+ employees and 6000+ clinicians are committed to improving the world’s health through innovation, one patient at a time. In Sweden, Norway, and Germany we are called Kry. In the UK and France, we operate under the name Livi.
Submissions and Questions
Please submit your application by including your CV, LinkedIn, GitHub, or Portfolio (where applicable). Only applications in English will be accepted. No submission will be accepted via email, nor when the job posting has become inactive. All applications must go via the careers site or an official Kry / Livi job post.
If you have any questions regarding jobs or our recruitment process, please read our FAQ or contact us at email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept any email applications due to GDPR.