Introduction to the job
Do you get a big smile on your face when you unlock the potential of data by creating financial models and insights nobody created before?Do you like the challenge of combining data modeling and analytics into insights and drive quality decision making to address ASML’s opportunities and challenges? We invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for!
Role and responsibilities
As a Data analyst and modeler in the Finance domain you collect, explore and analyze datasets of structured and unstructured data to develop data driven models and solutions to improve and support business processes and challenges. Typically, you are looking for new ways to unlock data with new tools and lead analytical use cases with the objective to improve finance and business objectives.
You will closely collaborate with finance domain experts and data scientists, business analysts and IT data engineers and inspire the business on the possibilities of analytics.
You will need to forge alliances with the IT department and similar data analytical hubs in the organization, creating a collaborative environment in which these hubs strengthen each other and data is governed ASML wide.
Education and experience
Technical Master or bachelor degree, preferably in the area of Data Analytics or Econometrics, Computer Science or Technical Business Administration combined with:
- 5 to 10 years workingexperience in Data Analytics
- Strong experience in datamodeling and analytics
- Ability to query (big) datasetsand make complex transformations
- Good understanding of financialprocesses and preferable experience with the SAP ECC system
- Ability and experience witheffective communicating and influencing across all levels of a largeglobal organization
- Experience in using SAP ECC, SAPBW, Hana Data Warehouse, Knime or Tibco Spotfire is a pre.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you’ll always have new challenges and new problems to solve – and working together is the only way to do that. You won’t work in a silo. Instead, you’ll be part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you’ll collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for creative and unique points of view. You’ll have the flexibility and trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you’ll need the following skills:
- Strong verbal and writtencommunication skills
- Analytical mind and inclinationfor problem-solving
- Helicopter view and attentionto detail if needed
- Affinity with new innovations
- Multi-disciplinary &multi-cultural understanding
- Strives for continuousimprovement
- Committed and flexible (goingthe extra mile)
- Fluent in English verbally andwritten
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our frequently asked questions.