TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.Application deadline:
November 30th, 2021
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all TikTok/ByteDance jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the TikTok Engineering Team
We are building up an engineering team for core TikTok product in Singapore, to ensure TikTok continues a healthy growth, deliver the best product experience to all of our users, build the most attractive features to help users on enjoying their time on TikTok, earn trust on privacy protection, and more.
- Design analysis framework according to the business objectives, and indicator system to evaluate business performance.
- Build data indicator reports, monitor indicator changes, and perform attribution analysis of changes;
- In-depth analysis of user data, mining the optimization space of product experience and recommendation strategies, and producing executable data insights; cooperating with product managers and algorithm engineers to promote the implementation of optimization;
- Through rigorous AB experimental design and causal inference analysis, quantitatively verify business assumptions and evaluate optimized benefits;
- Research on ecological topics such as content evolution, creator ecology, and social networks.
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- Familiar with commonly used statistical analysis methods, proficient in the use of scripting languages such as SQL, R, Python;
- Good logical thinking ability, problem interpretation ability and fast learning ability;
- Sensitive to numbers, passionate about analysis, and believe in data-driven value;
- Good communication skills, team spirit and initiative.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.