WHO WE ARE
Our Brands: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. The Company’s products are sold in over 150 countries and territories under brand names including: Estée Lauder, Aramis, Clinique, Prescriptives, Lab Series, Origins, Tommy Hilfiger, M·A·C, Kiton, La Mer, Bobbi Brown, Donna Karan New York, DKNY, Aveda, Jo Malone London, Bumble and bumble, Michael Kors, Darphin, Tom Ford, Smashbox, Ermenegildo Zegna, AERIN, Tory Burch, RODIN olio lusso, Le Labo, Editions de Parfums Frédéric Malle, GLAMGLOW, By Kilian, BECCA, and Too Faced. For fiscal 2016, net sales were $11.26 billion and operating income was $1.61 billion. (http://www.elcompanies.com/our-brands)
Our Heritage: Since Estée Lauder founded our Company in 1946 with four cosmetics products and unlimited dreams, we have grown virtually every year on the key principles she established: creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship. The Estée Lauder Companies are committed to building world-class brands by developing talented people. We champion a professional organization that emphasizes excellences at every level. Our people are our greatest asset and the success of our company is the result of the talent, passion, and vision of our creative and highly dedicated employees, who set a global standard for innovation, service and quality. The Canadian Supply Chain and Canadian Innovation Centre is at the core of that innovative spirit. (http://www.elcompanies.com/who-we-are/the-lauder-family)
Our Culture & Values: Our culture is often described as a rare mix of family values with a high-performing public company with a mission of “Bringing the best to everyone we touch and being the best in everything we do.. This unique mix translates into a caring, collaborative and compassionate workplace that is also demanding – with a competitive spirit that is a powerful source of motivation. Above all else, there is a focus on long-term, sustainable growth which engenders loyalty and commitment from internal and external stakeholders. We are a values-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence. Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles: (http://www.elcompanies.com/who-we-are/culture-and-values)
The primary purpose of this position is to support the Distribution Management team in identifying, creating, and implementing continuous improvement initiatives by generating reports and scorecards. This role is responsible to leverage data to provide creative solutions and support continuous initiatives. The Distribution Data Analyst will be required to present their findings or translate the data into an understandable document to the Management team. Having the ability to subsequently synthesize the data into information consumable by others is a must.
- Initiates the development of computer-based integration tools and systems used to automate repetitive work process through Excel, Power BI, Python, Sharepoint, and SQL Server
- Satisfy the analytical needs of Planning and Inventory Control Departments
- Working with management to identify areas for potential improvement
- Generates Ad hoc reports and map processes
- Developing Gap analysis to deliver action plans to support ongoing improvement, integration and the elimination of waste
- Developing possible/potential creative solutions (process and system)
- Presenting solutions to the Management team
- Implementing solutions
- Maintenance and validation of current tools, scorecards and reports such as Dashboards, Productivity tools, and Databases to monitor performance
- Perform Inventory Cycle counts and report the discrepancies to supervisor
- Performs any of the required functions in the Distribution Area to ensure that all daily requirements are met
- Support Inventory move from Launch to Basic
- Proactively identify and resolve safety concerns
- Observe and conform to all corporate EH&S guidelines and procedures
- Must have communication skills that require the ability to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
SKILLS / QUALIFCATIONS REQUIRED
- College degree
- Software Certifications an asset
- Experience with SAP, Power BI, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Supply Chain - Corporate Primary Location:
Americas-CA-ON-North York Job Type:
1st (Day) Shift Job Number:
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request.