Job Requisition ID #
We’re growing our Software Asset Management team within Autodesk’s Vendor Management organization. The team is seeking an experienced data engineer to build insights based on various Software/SaaS tools to help stakeholders for better decision making on Software renewals and on any software onboarding.Responsibilities
- Develop and implement data ingestion solutions to fit business problems
- Hands-on involvement in the design, development and implementation of optimal, scalable AWS services/BI(PowerBI) solutions
- Understand, implement and automate ETL pipelines with better industry standards
- Identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, design infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applications
- Good working knowledge on Python
- Solid understanding of how to design robust data workflows including optimization and user experience
- Extract complex data from multiple sources into usable and meaningful reports and analysis
- Perform ad hoc statistical and data mining analysis
- Demonstrated experience in data modeling, scripting, reporting and effective user interface design is highly preferred
- Creativity to go beyond current tools to deliver best solution to the problem
- Work with cross functional team to understand the data extracted from different applications
- Independent problem-solving skills and statistical analysis techniques required
- BS or MS in Comp. Science, Engineering, Math, Statistics etc
- 1-3 years with relevant data & analytics experience required
- Advanced working SQL and No-SQL knowledge and experience working with relational Databases (SQL/ORACLE/MySQL etc.,)
- Strong in Big data concepts of Data ingestion and BI tools (PowerBI)
- Strong in python, API
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, RDS, S3, Data pipeline/Glue, Lambda, Dynamo DB etc.)
- Excellent data and statistical analysis skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge on Graph database is a plus
Welcome to Autodesk! Amazing things are created every day with our software – from the greenest buildings and cleanest cars to the smartest factories and biggest hit movies. We help innovators turn their ideas into reality, transforming not only how things are made, but what can be made.
We take great pride in our culture here at Autodesk – our Culture Code is at the core of everything we do. Our values and ways of working help our people thrive and realize their potential, which leads to even better outcomes for our customers.
When you’re an Autodesker, you can be your whole, authentic self and do meaningful work that helps build a better future for all. Ready to shape the world and your future? Join us!Salary transparency
Salary is one part of Autodesk’s competitive compensation package. Offers are based on the candidate’s experience and geographic location. In addition to base salaries, we also have a significant emphasis on discretionary annual cash bonuses, commissions for sales roles, stock or long-term incentive cash grants, and a comprehensive benefits package.Diversity & Belonging
We take pride in cultivating a culture of belonging and an equitable workplace where everyone can thrive. Learn more here: https://www.autodesk.com/company/diversity-and-belongingAre you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk?
Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site).