TechTree is partnering with several VC-backed startups with investment from leading European VCs such as Polychain Capital, Seedcamp, Cocoa Ventures, Octopus Ventures, Inflection, and Notion Capital.
Position - Data Engineer
Location - Milan, Italy
Our client is a finance platform that splits bills in monthly installments. They are a young team (10 on board already!) and now they are looking for a new team member who will join us in the unique project! You can work remotely (preferably +/- 2 hours from CET) or in the office in Milan in a hybrid model.
- Design and implement data pipelines to collect, store, process, and analyze large and complex data sets.
- Collaborate with the team to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain data quality checks to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data.
- Optimize data pipelines to improve performance and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in the fintech sector.
- Familiarity with Kafka and Kubernetes.
- Strong programming skills in Scala, Python, or Rus.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Speaking Italian is a plus, but not a must - we all speak English!