- Permanent role salary from $98,000 to $105,000 plus super 10.5%
- Full time or part time option, min. 4 days per week, WFH & the Footscray office
- Partner with the business and bring data to life
About Greater Western Water
We’re water… and more.
GWW is a Victorian government owned water corporation that provides an essential service to some of the fastest-growing communities in Australia, stretching from Melbourne’s CBD to Lancefield in the north and Bacchus Marsh in the west. Click here to learn more
- Free income protection and salary continuance insurance
- Gender neutral, 16-week parental leave available from commencement
- Monthly work life balance day off to treat yourself (if full-time)
- Wellbeing, prayer and sensory rooms in the Footscray and Sunbury office
- Gifted recognition programs
- Access to corporate health insurance deals with major providers
In the newly created role, join a close-knit Analytics team, where you will work with partners from across the enterprise to provide meaningful data reporting, analysis and insights to inform data-driven decision making.
- Work with key team members across the business to understand their challenges and opportunities and translate them into analytics use case.
- Develop timely, accurate and insightful analysis that tells a story.
- Design, develop, maintain, and improve data visualisations and reports using Power BI.
- Consolidate data from various sources and where appropriate, work with Data Modeller to ensure data assets are reusable
- Adopt and facilitate new ways of working in a data driven culture to support innovation and continuous improvement
Skills & Experience
- Experience working as an Analyst and dashboard design / data visualisation
- Advanced Power BI, DAX, SQL skills, Python and working with data bricks
- Passion and appreciation of data models (star schemas) and business metrics
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to workshop a variety of solution options
- Ability to build strong proactive working relationships
See yourself thrive
Our vision for GWW is Thriving People and Country. W e aim to be as diverse as the communities we serve and are deeply committed to building a workplace where everybody thrives. We’re supportive, inclusive, and friendly, and value everyone for who they are and what they can bring.
We’re seeking applicants across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities, and will make reasonable adjustments as required, so please talk to us about what you need.
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re passionate about this role, we encourage you to apply!
Application Process: To apply, you will need a resume outlining your skills, experience, and suitability for the role, don’t delay!