We are 11:59, a professional services firm that helps forward-thinking public and commercial sector clients unlock the full potential of their transformation and modernization efforts. With a team led by former Big 4 Consulting Executives, we bring the Art of the Possible to life, delivering unbiased strategies that are independent from resource constraints, while generating true value and advantage based on what is possible today so that our clients are ready for tomorrow.
As a firm that’s built on the curiosity of our experts, we employ an integrated, agile talent model to deliver modern technology. Our clients hire us for our shared commitment to their mission, the collaborative approach of our team members, and our track record of delivering breakthrough solutions and results.
At 11:59, we don’t just showcase the art of the possible, we deliver it.Summary:
As an AI Data Scientist, you will be an integral member of our Artificial Intelligence Practice, focusing on extracting insights from complex and large datasets. This role requires a mix of technical, analytical, and communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. In this roles, you will be responsible for the end-to-end process of understanding data requirements, modeling, validation, and deployment. This role is pivotal in transforming raw data into tangible business value using AI and data visualization techniques.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the AI team, IT, business analysts, and other key stakeholders to understand and define project requirements.
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and internal teams to design, develop, and implement software architectures and solutions that align with industry best practices.
- Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, translating complex technical concepts into clear, understandable language.
- Perform advanced statistical analyses, data mining, and predictive modeling to identify actionable insights and solutions.
- Lead the decision-making process for technical and architectural choices, ensuring that solutions are scalable, maintainable, and cost-effective.
- Stay informed about the latest advancements in data science, AI, and related technologies, and incorporate new ideas and techniques while helping coach junior team members.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field. A master's degree or higher is strongly preferred.
- Overall minimum of 3 years of professional experience in data science or AI / ML.
- Proficiency with the modern Python data science stack including numpy, pandas, matplotlib, sklearn, pytorch, beautifulsoup, selenium.
- Experience using production-grade noSQL, SQL, vector, and graph databases
- Experience with modern AI tools including LLMs, embeddings models, LangChain, LlamIndex, Haystack, ML FLow, prompt engineering, and retrieval-augmented-generation.
- Experience working with general software engineering / cloud methodologies and tools including git, unit testing, cloud deployments with AWS/Azure/GCP, Databricks, error logging, authentication and security best practices, and REST APIs.
- Proficient in web scraping, data extraction, data cleansing, and data visualization techniques.
- Experience with web development, including Django, Flask, FastAPI, JS, Node, React/Svelte, Tailwind, Vercel, AWS, web app deployment.
- Good working knowledge (hands-on) in machine learning, deep learning, foundational models / LLMs / generative AI across popular tech stacks (e.g., AWS, Microsoft, Google, OpenAI, etc.).
- Use advanced language models like ChatGPT-4(Data Analysis) or CoPilot to accelerate project development.
- Good exposure (practical) to model governance and security.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies and project management practices.
Competitive salary $95,000 - $150,000 (depending on experience)
401(k) with company match
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Paid time off
Applicants must be able to work in the United States without the need for current or future visa sponsorship. No Corp to Corp.
$95,000 - $150,000 (depending on experience)