Senior Data Engineer (Remote)
Title: Software Data Engineer
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000
Requirements: 5-10+ years as a Data Engineer + Docker/Kubernetes + Python (or Java) + AWS
We are a SaaS healthcare technology company that has seen very constant growth for the past 5 years and are the recent recipient of another Best Places to Work award.
We're huge on promotions, and can proudly say that we have promoted 50% of employees with over 1 year of tenure. If you have this experience, please apply immediately.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive salary ($140k - $160k)
- Work w/ Industry Pros who have a few impressive exits under their belts
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
- Strong GlassDoor rating
- Have your voice be heard in and play a role in company direction
- Very low turnover rate
- Huge opportunity for career and personal growth
What You Will Be Doing
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Handle production issues
- Ensure code is high quality through automated tests, monitoring, etc.
- Collaborate with team to provide visibility into the data layer and related pipelines
What You Need for this Position
5-10+ years as a data engineer
- Python or Java
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Data lake solutions like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Databricks
- Experience in the healthcare industry is a plus
- BS in CS (or related) is preferred
So, if you are a Senior Data Engineer (Remote) with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
– In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.