- Reporting to the Lead Workforce Analytics & Performance Management within the Service Operations organization, the WFM Data Analyst will be responsible for the development and implementation of business solutions that drive consistency, uniformity, and continuous improvement of business processes & practices. They will also assist with managing roadblocks and ultimately, achieving results. This position requires innovative thinking and the initiation of process and work design improvements to better work with our business partners.
In This Role, You'll Get To
- Set up new Dashboards following the deployment of the BI project.
- Gather requirements from business partners in terms of information to be integrated into Dashboards and support them in using and analyzing data.
- Propose, define, study, and develop dashboards and scorecards based on the operational cubes set up, and act as a driving force behind the dashboards to be set up centrally.
- Ensure acceptance, validation and deployment of the dashboards designed.
- Train and liaise with WFM teams and business partners, if necessary, to handle updates and run mode.
- Monitor the use of designed dashboards and issue alerts and analyses on unused dashboards.
- Update existing dashboards, following changes in operational cubes or new requirements expressed by business users, following the same process described above.
- Responsible for key business metrics and reporting that drives decision making and process improvement for the Business Unit
- Provide insights, support and education on workforce management principles and best practices.
- Work with the business partners you support to provide maximum communication (informational meetings, reports, etc.)
- Successfully build and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships across the channel. Act as a liaison between the business and WFM as needed. The ability to drive accountability and bridge relationships in a complex environment.
Must Have Skills
- University degree, college diploma or equivalent work experience
- 3 to 5+ years of work experience in various workforce management system
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI or Tableau.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, detail-oriented, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills, including the ability to understand data, draw insights, determine the 'so what'
- Team player with the strong relationship building skills, effective conflict management, and openness to different perspectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to present data and information in a compelling way
It's Great If You Have
- Experience in SQL ,Python , SSIS
- Technical knowledge of the SSMS (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) would be an asset
- Knowledge of payroll products and payroll industry and/or financial services industry
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP:
ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.