Riskonnect, Inc. is the leading integrated risk management software solution provider that empowers organizations to anticipate, manage and respond in real-time to strategic and operational risks across the extended enterprise. Riskonnect is the only provider ranked in the leadership and visionary quadrants by world renowned industry analysts Gartner and Forrester. We employ more than 500 risk professionals in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific and serve over 900 customers across 6 continents. The combination of innovative risk technology, a customer success mindset, and employee-first belief makes Riskonnect a sought after place to work.
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- Support, maintain, and streamline data interfaces.
- Troubleshoot data interface issues. Analyze data (claims data, client databases) to find issues and anomalies and provide quality assurance.
- Enable automation; add efficiencies to coding. Clean up data/codes.
- Act as first level client contact for data-related issues.
- Assist clients; interface with internal colleagues (e.g., Support) to resolve client issues.
- Coordinate with colleagues globally to ensure seamless support.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a SQL Server Management Studio environment
- Working knowledge of query-writing, stored procedures, and views
- Strong analytical skills and ability for problem-solving
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
Within Role Promotion Considerations Hiring of/promotion to Data Analyst, Senior Data Analyst, or Lead Data Analyst is based on a combination of:
- Years of experience
- Ability to meet or exceed key performance metrics
- Superior display of relevant competencies
- Knowledge of platform / technical expertise
- Complexity of projects handled; ability to solve complex/escalated problems
- Successful execution of project responsibilities from start to finish
- Scope of work performed
- Ability to lead/mentor less experienced analysts on larger projects
Key Performance Indicators
- On-time delivery of data
- Integrity of data
- Turnaround of cases/issues
- Successful automation
- Timely communication
- Number of accounts processed
- Client satisfaction
- Client relationship
- Solid documentation
- ARMS certification
- Microsoft SQL certification(s)
- Database tools (e.g., Oracle)
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Financial data sets, involving financial validation.