Data Scientist - Defence Consultancy
Bristol | up to £65k + benefits
There is the opportunity for an experienced Data Scientist to join a Global Consultancy within their Digital Advisory practice. You will be focusing on client-side support particularly in the defence, security, and government markets.
- Define the best practices for Data Management, assurance, and security
- Work with clients to integrate these best practices into their data governance
- Develop technology specifications that ensure new technology solutions are designed for optimal access and usefulness, for leveraging company data
- Enable change by understanding existing business norms, identifying and capturing needs and recommending technical solutions
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role
- Experience with the use of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as ISO42010, TOGAF, Zachman and the ITIL and IT4IT service architecture frameworks
- Experience of information systems design and delivery
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Experience gathering and analysing system requirements
- Expertise in SQL
- Knowledge in at least one of the following: UML, ERD, ETL,OLAP
- Knowledge of Python or similar
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI and R)
- Strong consulting skills, knowledge and experience of a variety of techniques and methods to capture, elaborate and understand client challenges
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
Please note that suitable applicants must hold or be eligible for a minimum of SC clearance.
For further information please contact email@example.com
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.