INDUS is a 100% employee-owned, customer-focused government services provider with expertise in Engineering, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Program/Financial Management, Logistics, and Data Analytics. At INDUS, we believe in the value of the INDUS team. Together we deliver exceptional customer service, foster a growth and support-centered work environment, and focus on how we can give back to the communities that we serve. Empowering our employees starts on day one and creates an environment full of innovation and promise. By offering mentorship and robust Training and Development opportunities, INDUS continues its pursuit to be the Employer of Choice.
Reporting to the Program Manager, the Data Analys
t will develop, implement, and execute data analytics and business intelligence processes such that actionable insights can be gleaned from project/program data sets. This is a contingent
position expected to be located in Charleston, SC.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Business Intelligence (BI) to support analytics/BI requirements for projects/programs.
- Perform extract, transform and load (ETL) processes to integrate numerous data sets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to collect, process, and analyze data.
- Develop impactful data visualizations such as graphs, infographics and other reporting methods to illustrate patterns, trends, anomalies, and other findings that can provide actionable insights.
- Support projects/programs with a variety of programmatic requirements to include risk management, operational and administrative support.
- Develop presentations in support of program management reviews and other program events.
- Bid and proposal support if requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
INDUS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, genetics, age, or veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.
- An active secret clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in business or related technical field required.
- Seven (7) years of experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis or financial/cost analysis.
- Experience collecting, reviewing, and analyzing information in order to make recommendations to the Government.
- Individual shall have notable experience in U.S. Navy programs or operations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power Business Intelligence (BI).
- Ability to perform extract, transform and load (ETL) processes to integrate numerous data sets.
- Ability analyze data and develop impactful data visualizations to illustrate patterns, trends, anomalies, and findings that can provide actionable insights.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.