Work for this leading Melbourne institution as the Senior Data Engineer on an exciting IoT/ AWS initiative. The intention of the project is to introduce foundational IoT platform capabilities to provide the organisation with the ability to integrate with IoT devices to collect and centrally store data for analytics and insights.
The initiative is a multi-year program and you would be joining an innovative team to be responsible for Data movement in AWS - data collections and classification, data analytics and manipulation, data storage etc.Key accountabilities
Skills and experience required
- Design, build, optimise IoT data
- (pipelines, architectures and data sets including IoT sensor data)
- Data integration design/ build
- Full stack development
How to Apply
- Solid background in data integration, real time data analytics, ETL, data modelling, SQL etc.
- Experience building and optimising IoT data pipelines, architectures, and data sets
- Experience and/or key understanding of AWS technologies (such as Lambda, Kinesis, S3, DynamoDB etc.)
- Familiarity with open source frameworks including Apache Spark/Storm, Apache Cassandra, Kafka and NiFi highly regarded
- DevOps toolchain (jira, bitbucket, Bamboo)
- Coding languages (Node JS, python etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Apply NOW or contact Ali (Alice) from Talent on 9236 7708 for a confidential discussion