Discover a great place to work.
Saber.tech is a technology company in the heart of Málaga. Our mission is to create the most powerful platform for some of the world's oldest and most popular games.
We work with the latest cutting-edge technologies and languages and build modern platforms, applications, software, and tools, to offer people the best experience possible.
Data & Analytics Team
We're responsible for managing the information systems for a large multinational company, and the amount of data that we handle can be overwhelming at times.
But what's really important is being able to understand that information and support the other departments so they can use it effectively. In order to succeed in this field, you need to be able to see the big picture and understand how all the different pieces fit together.
The Data & Analytics team serves the entire Group, with business units across many time zones. D&A support all the business functions from marketing, CRM, customer support, finance, product & tech. Together we cover the whole end-to-end processes in data for integration, modeling, business intelligence, data science/ML, web/event analytics and business embedded analysts.
What's in it for you:
- Bonus based on quality and performance
- Worldwide premium healthcare
- 25 days holiday and the possibility to save bank holidays to use when you see fit
- Possibility to relocate to Malaga where our office is very central. A lovely tourist destination that could be your home!
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals, with circa 30 team members in D&A team
- Many interesting and career-relevant technologies, and the development opportunity to work with several data sources, platforms, different business units and nationalities. All strong contributions to keep your personal development going.
- 1 hour shorter working days during the Summer
- Flexible and hybrid remote working schedules
What you will do:
- Design and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge; Supporting decision-making, automation, reporting and insights!
- Collaborate with upstream and downstream stakeholders in order to continuously incorporate new data and new projects.
- Drive and/or support the creation of new solutions within Data modeling and BI.
- You will work in a dynamic team specialized in Data modeling and analytics.
Who you are:
- You have 3+ years of experience with Data Modeling and/or Business Intelligence, where you are comfortable with concepts from data warehouse design and data mining.
- You have experience designing ETL processes with transformation in Kettle and orchestration in Airflow (or similar platforms).
- You have an In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP).
- You have 2+ years of experience with SQL for data transformation purposes.
Experiences & skills - preferred:
- Academical degrees beneficial to a Data Engineer
- Experience with applications such as Airflow, AWS, Kettle, Snowflake, Git, Jira and Microstrategy
- Experience with code in Python
- Experience in the iGaming industry
- Spanish fluency
Come as you are. And develop yourself.
We are a team of over 45 nations and many talents. Together we create a truly authentic and resilient workplace where everyone can be themselves.
We are an inclusive company. We value diverse approaches and multiple points of view. Diversity creates better ideas. That's why we build a culture where differences are valued.
Here everyone is welcome, regardless of who they are and where they come from. So that opportunities can grow for everyone.
All in for you.