FullStack Labs is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.We’re most proud of:
- Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas.
- Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies.
- Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users.
- Our 4.7-star rating on GlassDoor.
- Our client Net Promoter Score of 64, twice the industry average.
- Sustained growth of 100% - 200% per year.
We're looking to hire several mid-level and senior Data Engineers to join our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways:
What We're Looking For:
- Team Augmentation / Staffing: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis.
- Design & Build: You will work on a FullStack Labs product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
As a Data Engineer, you'll be working in a team responsible for Reports and Analytics for the highly loaded system and helping the team to achieve extraordinary results to impact the product and deliver the best solution to the market.
Nice to have:
- 3 years of experience in databases in SQL Server or Oracle and ETL development.
- 3 years of experience in OOP and/or Functional Programming fundamentals, Design principles;
- Track record of anticipating technical problems that will fall out of major projects and designing solutions to overcome those problems;
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs;
- Experience in production support and troubleshooting.
- Self-organized and responsible person with experience in a distributed team;
- Good level of speaking and written English;
- Experience in Ruby.
- Experience in AWS/Azure;
- Experience with Azure Logic Apps, SQL Server, ETL ;
- Experience with web tooling (Webpack, Jest, NPM, Babel, etc);
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or comparable work experience;
- Competitive pay in US dollars.
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID.
- The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies.
- English Classes.
- Virtual company events each month.
- Ample opportunity for career advancement.
- Continuing education opportunities.
FullStack Labs is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice .