Closing Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
Term (Fixed Term)
Term Duration (in months):
Data literacy with attention to detail rewarded
Champion the use of data to enable enhanced reporting and analytics for the Treasury team. Take the lead analyzing and reporting on Treasury activities, risk management and performance measurement.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare reports for senior management
- Assess, quantify and summarize Treasury activities and performance
- Lead the annual review of all working policies and guidelines
What we’re looking for:
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze data in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and requests while staying organized and composed
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication abilities
What you’ll need:
- A degree in business, majoring in finance or accounting and a minimum three years of experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience)
- An understanding of fixed income, and cash and derivatives markets
-If you are an FCC employee, use your Workday portal to apply.
-If you are an FCC employee On Leave, contact Human Resources for instructions on how to apply.