Raytheon Technologies is helping our customers take on the world's biggest Challenges. Together we are advancing research and development in both the defense and commercial aerospace sectors. To learn more click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9QY_JlV29o
We are looking for talented Data/Configuration Analyst in our Colorado Springs' office. As a Data Manager, you will be responsible for determining Data Management requirements and administering Data Management activities to ensure compliance with contract requirements. The Data Manager works closely with Program Management, Contracts, Engineering, Configuration Management, and functional personnel assigned to the program to accomplish this task. The Data Management process ensures that all required deliverable and non-deliverable contract data are properly identified, scheduled, marked, approved, inspected, submitted, and accepted. Document control processes that will be applied in this role will typically utilize web-based document control software and records retention systems, such as SharePoint. The Data Manager with the Configuration Manager ensures that all program-related information is effectively stored and controlled during execution, and when the contract closeout activity is completed. The candidate must be a flexible team player with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent tasks in a diverse environment.Required Skills/Experience/Background:
- Experience developing and implementing Data Management principles, processes and training, configuration control, library/repository facilitation, and product release and delivery.
- Experience working in a technical environment interfacing with all engineering disciplines and able to work well in a team environment and actively assist or provide direction as needed.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Experience with Microsoft office tools advanced features: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access or other database experience requiring schema definition and data manipulation.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and able to implement strict process for change control.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Experience working with CMMI and ISO 9000 CM requirements.
- Organized and able to prioritize task efforts.
- Experience working within a team environment as well as working independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Certifications from either NDIA or CMII in Configuration Management.
- Current Secret clearance.
Bachelor's degree or additional 8 years of professional experience in lieu of a degree.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.162876