Springtime Technologies is a provider of AI-based cloud solutions for accounts payable automation serving multi-national companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. We enable our customers to automate the incoming invoice process on a global scale. More than 120,000 business users in 70 countries use our cloud software already. The company was founded in 2004 by a team of AI experts and has offices in Germany, Austria, and the Philippines.
As a Data Analyst, you will not only understand the data, but provide insight and analysis through clear visual, written and verbal communication.
For this position, a minimum collective wage of Euro 2.556 gross per month applies. A market-compliant overpayment, depending on your experiance and qualifications, is offered.
- Mine and analyse large datasets, draw valid inferences
- Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of finance processes
- Monitor and audit data and dashboard quality
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to fully understand data content and requirements
- Transform, analyse and interpret complex data sets relating to Accounts Payable processes
- Complex event processing e.g. for fraud detection
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Knowledge of data analysis tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Familiarity with relational databases (e.g. MS SQL Server)
- Ability to carry out data quality control, validation and linkage
- Ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualizations
- Finance skills is a plus
- Good German and English language skills