Premion, a division of TEGNA, is a first-in-market over-the-top (OTT) advertising services platform. With over 100+ top-tier content providers and 700+ TEGNA Sales Reps, Premion is the one stop shop for OTT advertising for regional and local advertisers. Premion simplifies the OTT buying process by placing ads alongside premium long-form and live streaming content across branded networks and providers in just one easy transaction.
Premion is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Business Data Analyst, who is an expert in data analysis and visualization. This person should be an expert at creating seamless stories based on varied data elements and sources available. This person would process strong quantitative skills and has highly analytical mindset. Should be detail oriented and can self- validate and quality check their work. Ad Tech and programmatic knowledge highly desirable.
- BS in Computer Science, Data Analytics, or Business Analytics
- 3+ years’ experience mining data as a data analyst
- Proven analytic skills, including evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Technical writing experience in relevant areas, reports, and presentations
- Strong MS Excel (including VBA) and PowerPoint skills with the hands-on knowledge of any analytic tools
- Prior experience with database and model design and segmentation techniques
- Practical experience in statistical analysis using statistical packages including Excel, SPSS, and SAS
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Travel: Rarely: less than 10%
- Work Environment Set: Office: normally performed in a typical interior/office environment
- Physical Demands Set: Sedentary work: Involves sitting most of the time; walking, lifting, bending, standing, etc.
Premion, a division of TEGNA, is the one-stop shop OTT advertising platform for regional and local advertisers. Through our direct relationships with over 100+ top-tier content providers, Premion simplifies the OTT buying process by placing ads alongside premium long-form (full-episode) and live streaming content across more branded networks than any other platform – in just one easy transaction.
Premion’s advertising platform delivers advanced targeting and seamless integration across multiple networks. Advertisers are assured access to brand-safe and fraud-free, guaranteed inventory that reaches the fastest growing and highly engaged OTT audiences.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.