As a People & Culture data analyst you will support the process of consolidating, analyzing and interpreting People and Culture related data that affect Melexis top and bottom line. You have a bridging role between the People & Culture management, our Corporate Data team and the Financial controller for People & Culture.
More specifically, you will:
- Work within the People & Culture Digital & Analytics team on data architecture and business intelligence in close collaboration with the Melexis Corporate data team
- Work with People & Culture teams to develop reports and metrics for use in long-term, annual and quarterly planning
- Track and report KPI’s and other information for your business area, contribute to the definition of improvement actions derived from the data analysis and monitor of the progresses of derived actions
- Ensure that all available intelligence is integrated in mid and long term business forecasting process (X+3 / X+5)
- Collaborate on data improvement projects and analysis requests Support People & Culture colleagues on reporting and data analysis related questions
Who are you?
- University degree in Economics, preferably master in Business Engineering
- 3-5 years of relevant data analytics experience and data visualization skills
- 1-2 years of experience with the usage of statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in data sets
- 3-5 years of relevant HR and workplace related experience would be a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Experience with SQL and BI/AI is a plus
- Ability to work effectively in the international environment
- Ability to achieve results through project, process and network driven organizational setups
What do we offer
- A challenging job in a dynamic high-tech international environment
- The opportunity to take ownership of your professional passion in order to contribute to the success of the company
- An enjoyable, team-oriented and professional atmosphere in a flat-structured organization
- Versatile development opportunities
About Melexis Our technology makes cars and other products smarter, safer and greener. Our sensors capture data from the analog world and comprehend these data digitally. Our drivers make sure customers can bring their products to life. As we always have a plan, we come with the right products at the right moment so our customers stay one step ahead of the competition. That’s what we call inspired engineering. Our people are and make the difference. Melexis creates a framework for colleagues to grow, thrive and create impact for themselves, the customer and the company. Because we care, we empower and we excel. We believe in the power of diversity. Spread over 3 continents, 1900 colleagues from 50 nationalities shape the best imaginable future. Melexis never labels humans according to gender, age, nationality or religion. We simply welcome new colleagues based on fundamental criteria like competencies, performance record and potential. That’s how we inspire and get inspired. By people.