Data Analyst, Integrated Business Planning Applications
The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a proactive and collaborative self-starter to support the team's mission to enable new processes and technologies through data integration, availability, and data-quality to support end to end integrated business planning applications. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Supply Chain organization supporting Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Inventory Management, Integrations, Transport Management and Warehouse Management Systems. This role will support initiatives to streamline data availability and data quality, and translate business requirements into usable solutions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving enterprise systems team in a high-growth global organization, and will be instrumental in supporting end to end Integrated Business Planning processes and systems. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development and implementation of new systems, processes and people related to our connected fitness units and accessories.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self starter
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, enable data driven analysis of issues to diagnose root causes.
- You can articulate complex concepts / issues in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, and white board sessions.
- You are an active contributor to problem solving, analyzing problems with consideration to the overall technology landscape.
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intents.
- You are curious and are not afraid to dig deep and look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge.
A technical SME to the business for all data quality, data availability and reporting requirements across end to supply chain planning and inventory management applications.
- Responsible for technical design and development of data pipelines integrating data from various source systems, developing reporting solutions, building technical solutions to support continuous experimentation to deliver effective supply chain solutions.
- Lead the evaluation, implementation and deployment of data engineering tools and processes. Ensure solutions are designed and maintained for high availability, scalability and security.
- Develop and maintain scalable full stack solutions (Web services, API, Robotic automation) in AWS environment.
- Implement tools and methodologies to monitor data quality, data availability, data reliability, data security.
- Partners with stakeholders and product managers and other IT teams to ensure any supply chain data quality and integration issues are clearly communicated and resolved in the next release.
- Deep hands on experience in data extraction, data cleaning & data visualization tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modeling concepts and disciplines including machine learning algorithms.
- Exposure to developing ETL pipelines and organizing data for modeling.
- Software development skills (Python, Java, R etc.) using Agile/Devops methodologies.
- Experience with with developing infrastructure in data and analytics space
- Experience with Supply Chain Analytics, ML algorithms in developing predictive inventory management, inventory allocation solutions.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain execution tools and SAP ERP systems, WMS & TMS systems is a plus.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms like AWS, Azure etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Intelligence, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills,
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills,
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution,
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile process,
- Detail-oriented and meticulous, paired with the ability to understand the broader business context and strategic importance.
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred,
- Proven ability to drive results, especially in a matrixed organization,
- Excellent organization and time management skills,
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise,
- Solid skills in Excel, Word, MS Project and MS Visio.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice and inequity in our world, and to promote health and wellbeing for all, from the inside out.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.