Our next technology can start with You!
Join our team and gain valuable industry experience with us!
Each of our technologies starts with passion, commitment, and dedication that together are the force behind our world- and life-changing work. We trust in the synergy of our talents to think, create, and develop solutions for the world in which they would like to live.
STMicroelectronics is inviting aspiring individuals to start a rewarding career with us.
As a Data Scientist Trainee, you will be assisting in creating machine learning models using HR data sets for predictive and prescriptive analytics,
The Trainee will be involved in:
- Centralizing of HR Data by unifying disparate sources of employee data into a central repository
- Using Python, Pandas and other data manipulation techniques to prepare and clean data
- Helping to identify key performance indicators and support data visualization representation
- Identifying suitable machine learning algorithms and predictive models to train and model data
- Creatively visualize and effectively communicate data findings and insights in a variety of formats
Trainees will be trained on:
- Strategic Thinking skills- Active participation in strategic planning process for HR digitalization roadmap, including developing goals, objectives and processes
- Database & basic SQL skills - Centralizing of HR Data -Unifying disparate sources of employee data into a central repository
- Machine Learning Skills - Support to identify suitable machine learning algorithms and predictive models to train and model data
- Data Visualization skills -Creatively visualize and effectively communicate data findings and insights in a variety of formats
- Education Level: Degree
- Field of Studies: Data Science and Analytics
- Traineeship duration: 12 months
We put people first
At STMicroelectronics, we are proud to be an international company, proud to offer an open and connected work environment, and above all, proud of our team’s diversity. We are committed to empowering everyone to realize their potential through a culture of autonomy, creativity and personal development.
Start a rewarding career with us!
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave
- Free In-house Medical
- Structured On-the-Job Training
- Comprehensive Development Plans
- Smart Casual Dress Code
minimumYearsExperience : 0
[CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE WORK PASSES NEED NOT APPLY]