Description & Requirements
As a UKG Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be at the forefront of driving a major transformation within the Human Capital Management industry. You’re a Software Engineer who’s passionate about marrying data with emerging machine learning technologies to solve complex business problems. You have substantial depth of knowledge and experience in one or more of ML engineering domains e.g., supervised and unsupervised learning, natural language processing (NLP), speech and text analytics, computer vision (CV), document image processing, transfer learning, model monitoring, etc. and have a passion for solving business problems by applying your engineering experience and prowess.
You'll be part of an Agile team developing and productionizing machine learning applications at scale. You'll participate in the detailed technical design, development, and implementation of machine learning applications using existing and emerging technology platforms. You’ll help guide machine learning architectural design decisions, developing and reviewing model and application code, and ensuring high availability and performance of machine learning applications. You'll have the opportunity to continuously learn and apply the latest innovations and best practices in machine learning engineering.
- Build and deliver ML models that solve real-world business problems, while working in collaboration with the Product and Data Science teams.
- Solve complex problems by writing and testing application code, developing and validating ML models, and automating tests and deployment.
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional Agile team to create and enhance software that enables state-of-the-art, next generation big data and machine learning applications.
- Leverage cloud-based architectures and technologies to deliver optimized ML models at scale.
- Construct optimized data pipelines to feed ML models.
- Use programming languages like Python, Scala, or Java, and use technologies like GCP, KubeFlow, Spark, CNN, RNN, Transfer Learning, etc.
- Leverage CI+CD best practices e.g., test automation and model monitoring, to ensure successful deployment of ML models and application code.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, or related domain
- At least 5 years of experience building, scaling, and optimizing ML models and systems
- At least 5 years of experience programming with Python, Scala, and/or Java
- Master's degree in machine learning (AI/ML) or related domain
- 6 to 10+ years of experience with an industry recognized ML framework e.g., scikit-learn, PyTorch, Spark, TensorFlow, etc.
- 6 to 10+ years of experience building production-ready data pipelines that feed ML models
- 6+ years of experience with data gathering and preparation for ML models
- Experience developing and deploying ML solutions in a public cloud such as GCP
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.