DART (Data, Analytics and Reporting Team) is poised to be the central MIS group for all functions in the CCB Operations. We are a global group with presence in US, India& Philippines. The position will be part of the DART Regulatory Operations team and will be responsible for expediting the migration& setup AWS from existing data infrastructure . The position will also be responsible for providing innovative, scalable and futuristic solutions to the varied data wrangling problems and . The position will collaborate with different stakeholders and across different levels of Management.Job Responsibilities
Required Qualifications, Skills And Capabilities
- Responsible for supporting day-to-day operations/tasks related to a functional area or business partner
- Ensures projects are completed according to established timelines
- Participates in cross-functional teams as an SME from MIS
- Duties may include, but are not limited to assembling data, building reports/dashboards, and providing input on out of the box solutions for our business partners.
- Identifies risks and opportunities along with potential solutions in order to unlock value.
- Manage ongoing data input to, and information production from, databases
- Collect and clean data from diverse data sources and locate new data sources
Preferred Qualifications, Skills And Capabilities
- 2+ years of professional experience in a combination of business + relevant MIS/ Technology experience
- Some level of business operations& procedures along with the ability to tie into business fundamentals
- Must have first-hand knowledge of how to procure source data from multiple locations, integrate them together, and provide usable information for reporting or analysis
- General desire and aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Must be open to different points of view
- Anticipates and resolves both customer and general issues with a sense of urgency
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Prior experience in reporting and data analysis development with ability to meet stringent deadlines,Prior experience with call center technology data (Avaya CMS, IVR, Aspect, eWFM) is desired,Prior experience with Fraud Operations, CTO Operations and other CCB LOB’s is desired
- Preferred –R/ Python, Tableau, Alteryx, Anaconda, HIVEQL
- Required – Ability to write/understand SQL (PL/SQL, T/SQL, PostgreSQL or similar)
- Preferred – Creating and deploying reports with a BI tool (examples include but not limited to SSRS, Tableau, Microstrategy, Clickview, )
- Required-Sourcing and compiling data from a tool with ETL capabilities(examples include but not limited to SSIS, Alteryx, Trifacta, Abinitio, R, SAS)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
JPMorgan Chase& Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.About The Team
Our Consumer& Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
The CCB Data& Analytics team responsibly leverages data across Chase to build competitive advantages for the businesses while providing value and protection for customers. The team encompasses a variety of disciplines from data governance and strategy to reporting, data science and machine learning. We have a strong partnership with Technology, which provides cutting edge data and analytics infrastructure. The team powers Chase with insights to create the best customer and business outcomes.