C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: C3 AI
C3 AI has an immediate need for a Data Scientists/ Senior Data Scientists located onsite at our office in Bengaluru, India.
As a member of the C3 AI Data Science team, you will work with some of the largest companies on the planet helping them build the next generation of AI-powered enterprise applications on the C3 AI Suite (c3.ai/customers/). You will work directly with data scientists, software engineers, and subject matter experts in the definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our customers with the information they need to make proper decisions and enable their digital transformation. You will help find the appropriate machine learning / data mining algorithms to answer those questions and implement those on the C3 AI Suite so they can run at scale.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of most common machine learning techniques and their application. You will also understand the limitations of these algorithms and how to tweak them or derive from them to achieve similar results at large-scale.
- Driving adoption of Deep Learning systems into next-generation of C3 AI products.
- Designing and deploying Machine Learning algorithms for industrial applications such as fraud detection and predictive maintenance.
- Collaborating with data and subject matter experts from C3 AI and its customer teams to seek, understand, validate, interpret, and correctly use new data elements.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning).
- Experience with prototyping languages such as Python and R.
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics).
- Experience with scalable ML (MapReduce, streaming).
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Smart, motivated, can-do attitude, and seeks to make a difference.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Experience with time series and dynamical systems.
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.).
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.