As one of the world´s leading manufacturers of cardio- and endovascular medical devices, BIOTRONIK is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and represented in over 100 countries by its global workforce. The work of our committed, highly specialized, exceptionally skilled employees results in crucial advancements in the world of cardiology and changes the lives of patients every day.
BIOTRONIK is looking to add a Master Data Analyst to our Finance and Sales Operations team. The Master Data Analyst will be the gatekeeper to all master data and is critical to the overall success of the organization. This position is responsible for overseeing key processes and projects associated with the accuracy, integrity and timeliness of critical master data domains. The analyst will take an active role in fulfilling the additional demand generated by the organization changing into to a data-driven company and help develop the tools to educate and empower stakeholders. Analysts in this position are also responsible for analyzing large amounts of data to develop data management recommendations, effectively communicating related results and implications of the various options across multiple integrated teams.
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity
- Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets
- Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access
- Deploy best practices to improve insights and decision making as it pertains to customer acquisition, pipeline management, and other business KPI’s
- Acquire a deep understanding of Biotronik’s business, develop reporting to illuminate status and drivers around organizational goals, and share insights and opportunities you discover
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred applicable certification or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience working with data, providing reporting, and driving actionable business change via data management & analysis
- Comprehensive understanding of master data management (MDM) business processes management. Actively applies industry best practice to day to day problems & projects
- Demonstrated success driving process changes based on data management and analytic analysis
- SAP experience required
- Vistex experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Oracle, SQL, or other database experience preferred
- Alteryx experience preferred
- Strong written communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of accuracy with a strong attention to detail
- Organizational agility with the ability to support large cross functional programs involving coordination with multiple stakeholders
- Strong time management skills with ability to meet deadlines, collaboratively and independently
- Capacity for problem conceptualization and solution design through analytical thinking
Are you interested? Please apply online through our application management system! We are looking forward to welcoming you.
Location: Lake Oswego, OR | Working hours: Full-time | Type of contract: Undefined
Apply now under: www.biotronik.com/careers
Job ID: 32346 | Contact: Amanda Willott
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.