:Leading international organisation based in Sydney are looking to hire a SQL Data Analyst to join their data asset management team. Reporting to the Head of Data Services the successful candidate will play a key role in the day to day management of core data assets that support the key products sold to clients around Australia.
You will work closely with both internal stakeholders (IT, Sales, Product and Analytics) as well as external clients to optimise Data on-boarding and drive data quality and coverage of each asset.DUTIES
The main roles and responsibilities of this Sydney based SQL Data Analyst are highlighted below:
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to gather requirements around SQL driven data requirements
- Undertake R&D analysis of SQL Data Assets and identify areas for Data Quality improvements and on-boarding
- Develop and present new Data processes to optimise efficiency
- Report on data quality issues and generate meaningful insights.
- Design and implement new SQL data analysis processes
The main skills and experience needed for this Sydney based SQL Data Analyst is as follows
- Strong stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering skills.
- Strong time management and work prioritisation skills.
- Strong SQL data manipulation skills (2-3+ commercial experience)
- Knowledge of R and Python will prove advantageous
- Knowledge of reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI etc
Up to $550 pd Including superHOW TO APPLY
Please click on the 'Apply' button below or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org