As a Trading Services Analyst, you'll be responsible for performing control reconciliations to verify trade positions, investigating settlements, and focusing on process re-engineering and automation.
- Upload market data to different risk management systems
- Perform reconciliations against market sources
- Perform numerous control reconciliations to verify trading positions are accurate through front office to middle office reconciliations, middle office to back office reconciliations
- Investigate and provide solutions to various queries from settlements and confirmations
- Produce management statistics
- Complete operations projects and ad hoc requests to satisfy new initiatives and operations/technology enhancements (new system implementations)
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Strong logical/analytical mindset, with the ability to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
- Process flow understanding, including ability to understand current flows and linkage between systems and think how the process can be improved/streamlined
- Previous experience in Finance industry (operations roles) is preferred
- Availability to work from 10 am to 8 pm
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- VBA is a plus
- BA or BS degree preferred (either Economics or Industrial Engineer preferred)
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of Disability/Veteran.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.