Are you passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment? You will play an important role in taking our Stakeholders to the next level in their Advanced Analytics journey!In Swedbank You Have The Opportunity To
What Is Needed In This Role
- Understand financial products and transform into technical solution
- Develop real-time data streaming solutions using Confluent Kafka, KSQL db, and Java applications
- Writing custom connectors to interact with RDBMS, Azure, MicroStrategy, hdfs etc
- Interact with API’s solution to expose the streamed data
- Clear understanding of core cloud concepts
- Strong experience in Azure ADF and building metadata driven Data Pipeline
- Strong experience working with Azure Databricks
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure covering - designing, building, testing and maintaining cloud applications and related services
- High proficiency in Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI
- Strong understanding of core concepts - Azure data storage, Azure compute, data connections, APIs and Security on cloud
- Hands on experience working with Azure Data bricks, ARM templates, Azure Functions
- Exposure to Azure service monitoring and error management
- Good Experience in Azure DevOps , Generic CI/CD process and Dev ops tools such as GIT/Jenkins/Maven
- Strong programming skill sets which may include - Python, Scala, Java (At least one)
- Strong concepts of containerization, working with Docker applications, RESTful services
- Knowledge and exposure to structured and unstructured data, file formats, storages etc..
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
Join our team and...
be a part of an international, diversified team of Software/Data Engineering professionals who jointly work on the state of art Enterprise Analytics Platform in cloud, for delivering advanced analytical solutions based on trusted data for the whole bank. We work in a collaborative way and we want to be the best at what we do, and we are always willing to learn and be inspired by new ideas.” Raghavendra Jaswal, your future manager.
We look forward to receiving your application by 24.03.2023.Location:
Recruiting manager: Raghavendra Jaswal, +46 858590192
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.