This position will be under HOME+ e-commerce platformThe purpose to you with this career opportunity will be...
Working with a highly dynamic team to drive creative and innovative projects and create business values. You will experience endless motivation and energy at work.
To be part of our mission, we are looking for a Data Engineer to…
- Work closely with business divisions and IT to drive digital transformation.
- Join a dynamic & energetic entrepreneur team!
- Support full cycle of project management with Agile/Scrum approach.
- Create innovations with latest technologies.
What efforts you need to make?
- Leading and overseeing activities of data team, ensuring proper execution of their duties and alignment with business vision and objectives
- Responsible for design, deployment, and maintenance of enterprise Hybrid-Cloud Data Platform
- Construct efficiency batch and streaming pipelines to transform data from multiple data sources
- Build metadata system where all available data is maintained and cataloged
- Monitor metric and analyze data, and lead partnership with project teams in an effort to identify and implement system and process improvements
- Facilitate cross team collaboration to share and acquire development ideas and knowledge
Preferred Qualifications and Abilities
Let's check if you are…
- Bachelor's degree in a Data Engineering, Big Data Analytics, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse and Data Engineer
- Proven experience in leading the team building/maintaining Enterprise Data Platform through ingestion, storage, processing, modeling and serving of large datasets
- Expert in data management on RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop and Cloud Platform, have a keen understanding of data models and data warehouse concepts
- Experience working with big data infrastructure tools such as Hive, HDFS, HBase, Python, SQS, Scala, Spark, Java
- Experience working with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, ComsoDB
- Experience constructing data streaming process on Cloud Platform is highly preferred
- Knowledge in BI/Reporting such as Power BI, Tableau, Analysis Services, Reporting Services, Jasper Report
- Experienced in Agile & Scrum (PSM) would be an advantage
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English
- We offer great training, a well-defined career path and a fun and challenging work environment where the right candidate will learn and grow with the company
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Data Engineer
We offer excellent career development opportunities in our exciting working environment, and we ensure our talents will be rewarded with a satisfactory remuneration package. Come and join us by sending your comprehensive resume with current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting Reference Code on the subject line.
We commit ourselves to be a caring employer and provide equal opportunities, sustaining a pleasant working environment with zero discrimination on the ground of sex, marital status, disability, pregnancy, family status and race. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly according to our Personal Information Collection Statement, a copy of which will be available on written request.
For general HR enquiries, please contact email@example.com