Profile: Data Scientist
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Permanent Remote
What is Uplers Talent Network?
Uplers Talent Network is a place where top talents meet the right opportunities. It is a platform for every candidate looking for a perfect opportunity to work with global companies on a contractual basis. Our talent network is a place for top Indian talents who can benefit from the platform and gain access to global career exposure.
With us, you'll get the support, guidance, and opportunities that you need to take your career to the next level. So, if you're ready to embark on the journey of your next challenge, we're ready to be your engine!
A contractual position usually requires you to sign and agree to the terms of a contract before you begin working. This structure can offer a variety of commitments that allow you to refine established skills and create new ones.
Uplers Talent Network brings contractual positions with benefits like:
✔ Higher pay than industry standards
✔ Full-time position
✔ Ability to gain different skills in a short period
✔ Control over your career
Perks of joining Uplers Talent Network:
- Talent Success Coach: Get connected with a dedicated coach to guide you before, during as well as after your assignments with our clients.
- Payout: Get paid in global currencies and earn more than industry standards.
- Opportunity: Work with international companies and get global exposure with exciting projects.
- Mobility: Work from the comfort of your living room couch or even a breezy beach.
How to become a part of our Talent Network?
- Take the first step, register on our portal
- Clear the decks and fill out the application form
- Gear up, clear the 3-stage assessment process
- And yes! Become a part of Uplers Certified Talent Network
- Proven experience as a Data Scientist or Data Analyst
- Experience in data mining
- Understanding of machine learning and operations research
- Knowledge of R, SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop)
- Strong in Google Analytics
- Proficient and knowledgeable in all DSPs and platforms
- Analytical mind and business acumen
- Strong math skills (e.g. statistics, algebra)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
Uplift with Uplers
Uplers believes in connecting people. Being a people-first organization, Uplers constantly strives for individuals who won't just keep up, but break new ground. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. It doesn't surprise us that we are growing and becoming one of the most popular companies in the industry.
All set to enter the #WorldOfAwesomeness?
Hit the Apply button!