Medely is the largest workforce management platform specializing in delivering healthcare professionals through an on-demand marketplace. As an economic empowerment engine, Medely allows healthcare professionals instant access to high-paying jobs with the freedom and flexibility to work when/where they want while providing healthcare facilities access to the largest on-demand network of ready-to-work healthcare professionals.
We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
We’re looking for a seasoned data scientist and a thought leader who will be able to identify and solve critical business problems in Medely’s rapidly growing healthcare marketplace. As an early and senior member of the data team, you will have the opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the product and drive large initiatives from end to end. In this role, you will partner with product, engineering, and operations teams to develop science and analytics solutions.
What you will do:
What you'll need:
The estimated base compensation for this role is $165,000 to $185,000.
This position may be eligible for additional compensation and benefits including equity, bonus, health benefits; flexible spending account; retirement benefits; life insurance; paid time off (including PTO, paid sick leave, medical leave, floating holidays, and paid holidays); and benefits. Actual compensation will be determined by experience and other factors permitted by law.
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long-Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of Paid Time Off and nine paid holidays, and two personal holidays (employees starting in the second half of the year are given one floating holiday for the first year of employment).
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!- Remote: Work in a digital environment with all the tools to achieve your work as though you were in the office!
We're an equal-opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Work location is flexible if approved by Medely. Medely does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
We are an E-Verify company.