Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.Short Description:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing functional solution designs and interface documents
- Lead the delivery of data ingestion use cases identified by internal consumers
- Drive the discussion with stakeholders
- Stakeholder management
- 10+ years of experience in data disciplines with experience on any of the following areas:
- Data Warehouse solution design
- Data ingestion solution design & implementation
- Impact analysis around source and target ingestion
- Solution Architecture Blueprint
- Having in depth understanding of different data ingestion patterns
- Project planning and leading data ingestion delivery
- Data Modelling
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Good communication, articulation and interpersonal skills to effectively interface with various
- functional groups within the client organization
- Ability to explore, research and create POVs.
- Provide inputs in creating functional test cases, unit test plans based on data ingestion use case
- Elicit customer requirements using key tools such as stakeholder interviews, document analysis, POC, requirement workshops, use cases elaboration workshops, scenario building workshops, business and technology analysis.
- Confer with customer to capture user requirements, conduct user reviews and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Understand and translate customer use case requirements and needs into business and technology solutions
- Conduct Impact assessment for new data ingestion use cases.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with stakeholders, product specialists and data architects to capture functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop Functional data ingestion Interface designs
- Created business requirement documents and functional requirements document
- Data Warehousing experience at least 48 months
- PAAS Platform experience of at least 12 months
- Understanding of data ingestion and worked as a solution designer for at least 24 months
- Azure Fundamentals (AZ900)
- Data Governance and Data quality
- DWH experience
- Azure Data Bricks
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Engineer certified (DP 201)
- ADF, ADLS
- Data cataloguing
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
All aspects of employment at Infosys are based on merit, competence and performance. We are committed to embracing diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Infosys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on Infosys_ta@infosys.com or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.