At Noodle.ai our mission is create a world without waste, and data is central to everything we do. We're predicting the unpredictable chaos that forces businesses at the heart of the global economy to introduce waste into their manufacturing and supply chain processes, and we're bringing business operations back into flow. To impact waste at a global scale, our engineering team needs to build data pipelines that scale.
As an Associate Data Scientist at Noodle.ai, you are at the tip of the spear, driving business value. You will build a deep understanding of the business problems our customers are tackling and then develop, test, and deploy advanced machine learning algorithms. As we grow, you will also develop reusable IP to help us move faster, dive deeper, and work more efficiently by generalizing the algorithms, methodologies, and supporting infrastructure that you build. As one of the early hires to join the Noodle.ai team, you will have a significant impact on the future of Enterprise Artificial Intelligence.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Operations Research, Statistics, Applied Math...) and 1+ years' experience applying advanced AI techniques to real-world problems.
About your previous experience(required):
- Experience implementing a breadth of different modeling approaches/ techniques in machine learning
- Experience manipulating and preparing large, heterogeneous data sets to support advanced analytics
- Demonstrated ability to iteratively conceptualize, design and build data-driven analytical models
- Hands on experience with common analysis tools (SQL and Python).
- Demonstrable familiarity with code and programming concepts.
- Strong communication skills: Ability to translate deep mathematical concepts and practices into language that non-experts can understand and build upon. And conversely, ability to translate business needs and user needs into language and concepts that other data scientists can understand and work with.
- Collaborative, open, and respectful working style
- Experience with (and excitement for) interdisciplinary collaboration
- Passion for learning and a desire to grow – Noodlers are life-long learners!
Demonstrated energy and passion that extends beyond your field of study – Are you a computer scientist who writes poetry? A mathematician who loves psychology. An engineer passionate about public policy? We want to build something with you…