- Market Leading Salary & Benefits
- Big 4 Bank
- Excellent Long-Term Project, High-Performing Team
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst / Data Analyst to play a pivotal role in a regulatory compliance project for a big 4 bank.
The purpose of this role is to perform technical data analysis, define transformation and mapping rules, support development team during implementation, perform unit / system testing as well as complete documentation for a multi-year program of works.
This is a max-term contract position that sits within a high-performing financial markets team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Undertake data analysis, define data transformation rules and data mapping
- Define interface specifications for
- Be responsible for the end-to-end data solution that comprise of both batch and real time integration across multiple systems.
- Familiar with all aspects of the data solution - from data sourcing, ingestion, transformation to data publishing, as well as the data controls involved
- Writing test cases and perform unit and system testing
- Documenting data lineage and transformation logic
- Collaborating with enterprise teams and internal/external stakeholders at all levels - PMs, BAs, Architects, Application Managers/Head of's, etc.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the design and delivery of complex solutions involving many systems, both batch and real time.
- Experience with agile methodology and fully competent in the use of JIRA & Confluence
- Strong analytical ability with an attention to details : ability to digest information, perform research and make logical inferences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of data modelling, data lineage and data transformation principles
- Good Financial Markets product knowledge - FX, Interest Rates, Commodities and options
- Hands-on data/testing - test case preparation, test execution, defect logging. Experience in application testing using a variety of testing suites
- Working knowledge of database structure, APIs and SQL
- Familiarity with data analytics platforms (e.g. Palantir) and global data fabric (e.g. Kafka) preferable
If you are passionate about all things data and can add value optimising how data is managed, we want to hear from you! Please click the apply button, and all those shortlisted will be contacted.
Data & BI
+ 61 2 9249 8057
State: QLD, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHL-02026-D5L4Q. State: QLD, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHL-02014-Y5F6D. State: SA, licensee/s Manpower Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, LHS 288856, State: SA, licensee/s Greythorn Pty Ltd, LHS 288821. For queries relating to 'Labour Hire Licences' ONLY please contact: 'firstname.lastname@example.org' (do not apply to the advert using this email).