Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are seeking fora Junior Data Analyst with a high level of French to join our team!
For the France offerings of :
LTD – Longitudinal Treatment Dynamics (Longitudinal observatory of delivery in pharmacy)
LPD – Longitudinal Patient Database (Longitudinal observatory of prescriptions in ambulatory medicine)
- Responsible for the quality assurance and quality control of data that is included in our syndicated retail and hospital offerings.
- Running standard checks mainly trending time series data.
- Interpreting and investigating any outliers discovered. The investigation should include an understanding of the local market, any business rules or transformation applied to the data and an ability to delve into raw data and bridging.
- Should be comfortable communicating with local office colleagues in production and client service and be looking to continuously review and improve the QA process.
- Should be experts on the data and support BU led development projects especially around data impact and UAT (nice to have SAS/SQL Expert)
- Develop & share knowledge with the team.
- Monitoring the team performance. Regularly updating team specific KPIs for quality assurance and productivity.
- Issue escalation
- High level of French.
- Advanced in MS Excel and VBA.
- Experience in SQL is a plus.
- Eye for detail.
- Effective time management skills
We invite you to join IQVIA™
- Recognized by Great Place to Work as the third best company to work for in Spain (March 2020).
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row (January 2020).
- Recognized by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO).
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year.
- A site-nominated award recognizing contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.