We are looking for a Data Scientist (m/f/d) to independently work on our mathematical models which differentiate Productsup from our competitors. In doing so, you will be supported by millions of product specifications, a strongly scalable server infrastructure and a team of highly talented developers .
Your role and goalsIn your first 3 months you will:
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- You build a deep understanding of our product, our business and the data infrastructure
- You partner closely with product, engineering and other business leaders to influence decisions with data
- You strategically work on how data can be turned into products
What you bring to the team:
- You propose, build and lead initiatives - feature ownership from development to deployment
- You gather context to solve ambiguous problems that leads to long term impact
- You identify and build actionable KPIs, production-quality dashboards, informative deep dives, and scalable data products
What we offer you:
- Experience in Machine Learning / Data Science / Deep Learning and solid understanding of best practices in feature extraction, dimensionality reduction, model validation, and classification
- Analyze, understand, profile and describe data processed by our product in order to properly structure and storage it
- Identify and specify data needs in order to perform proper modeling
- Research, design and implement descriptive, predictive and inferential data science models and ML techniques
- You have strong communication skills, and the ability to communicate complex data problems and solutions across the company
- A key position at our profitable and growing company
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program (Either remotely, or at our Berlin headquarters) where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, personal development, and professional growth opportunities as we scale our thriving business!
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team of Feedfighters
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 30+ nationalities
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so in addition to submitting your CV feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (~100 words).