Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- Create something new: You lead research efforts in developing computer vision/machine learning algorithms for automotive, surveillance and Robotics
- Help shape the future: Work with international research teams and business unit partners to derive requirements propose technical directions, develop/prototype solutions, test them in real and challenging environments and transfer the results to the business units as a next generation product
- Observe, and think ahead: Perform world-wide scouting around people-AI partnership research trends in academia and industries to shape Bosch’s research efforts in machine intelligence
- Take responsibility: Perform cutting-edge research to accelerate Bosch’s data-driven AI efforts in machine learning / deep learning (e.g., utilize existing and develop new computer vision/machine learning algorithms to further improve perception tasks such as semantic segmentation, pedestrian / vehicle detection/tracking or action recognition on video data for Autonomous Driving)
- Think holistically: Generate high quality patents and/or academic publications in the areas of applied ML, computer vision and robotics (e.g. CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, ICRA etc.)
- Personality: Proficient at communicating complex ideas and assessments to both technical and non-subject matter expert audience
- Working Practice: High level of commitment and initiative, autonomous and target-oriented working style, a firm demeanor as well as team and contact skills
- Experience and Knowledge: You have experience in with state-of-the-art deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch and/or Caffee for practical deployments, experience in Autonomous Driving and advanced research at the intersection machine learning and action recognition will be a plus
- Qualifications: Proven track record in producing high quality research in the area of large-scale computer vision/machine learning (as evident from top-tier publications/patents)
- Languages: Solid English and German language skills (B1 and above)
- Education: Study or Ph.D. in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering focusing on Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Human Computer Interaction or similar qualification
Need support during your application?
Janina Caase (Human Resources)
+49 5121 49-6429
Need further information about the job?
Niklas Beuter (CR/AEC4)
+49 5121 49-4627