The Registrar/Data Analyst for Cardiovascular Outcomes is responsible for developing and maintaining an accurate comprehensive cardiac database and distributing clinical and financial data to aid in the development or modification of programs and systems. This position requires a high level of accuracy and critical thinking related to the development and maintenance of a meaningful clinical outcomes database, as well as assisting in the meaningful use of the data product in clinical outcomes management.
- Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Cardiovascular Technology or Related Field
- Preferred: Master's Degree (in healthcare - related field or field related to database management/data analysis)
- Minimum: Three years of current clinical experience in Cardiovascular patient care with basic knowledge of clinical informatics and/or database management.
- Preferred: Five years experience with expertise in data analysis performance improvement, and clinical outcomes management.
- Professional licensure as required to include: FL License as a Registered Nurse, Cardiovascular Technician or other similar/related discipline.