SC Johnson has opportunities for a Data Engineer Analyst, AR Pricing team – (Frimley, UK)
Our internal job title at SC Johnson is Analyst, AR/Credit & Collections - UK
This role assumes responsibility of SAP data processing for a portfolio of customer accounts and tasks within our EMEA Shared Service Centre. You’ll execute Accounts Receivable operations to guarantee timely and accurate SAP data processing, ensuring key performance targets are met. You’ll be using Lean methodology/tools & scripts, looking for ways to create further efficiency. As well as this you’ll support the Operational team on scripting and cover team members on Operational processes when needed
If you would like to work in a multicultural, FMCG organization and are passionate about automation and systems, we’d like to hear from you.
Based in Frimley, Surrey, we can offer you a competitive salary and profit share. We care about the well-being of our people and other benefits include free onsite gym with free classes, tennis courts, subsidized canteen and much more. Your convenience is important to us and if you're travelling on public transport, we have a free shuttle bus service running from Farnborough Station – with direct services to London Waterloo – and our local station in Frimley, as well as free parking on-site.
- To work closely with other members of the Customer Financials (CFS) Team, local countries as well as the Associate Managers to provide outstanding service to all stakeholders.
- To work closely with Opex and the automation team to drive process improvements within the department.
- Ensure scripting tools are being run on time and output is checked and shared with relevant stakeholders. Identify and resolve errors.
- Receipt, log, index and delegation of customer documents to relevant department.
- Comply with Sarbanes & Oxley audit requirements for Customer Fulfilment processes
- Ensure documentation for automation tools are complete and up to date.
- Identify CFS processes which can be standardised and automated across country clusters and within each CFS function.
- Involvement in Process Automation projects as required.
- Drive automation of reporting with the use of scripting.
- Design and produce automated processes in line with the Governance and Sustainability model
- Partnership with BPT (IT) to drive automation through SAP enhancements
- SOAR – Ensure compliance and Audit readiness
- Monthly reporting
- Create capacity & drive efficiency by simplification and standardization of processes & procedures across multiple countries
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Should be of graduate calibre
- Knowledge of Lean methodology & tools (desirable)
- Understanding of cash flow management – Order to Cash (OTC) cycle (desirable)
- Fluent in English and 1 other European language (desirable) both written and oral
- Proven skills in VBA and SQL (required)
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) (desirable)
- Testing - Intermediate Unit Tests (desirable)
- GIT (desirable)
- Design Patterns (desirable)
- Architectural Patterns (desirable)
- Database Architecture (desirable)
- C/VB.NET (desirable)