As Spendesk’s Senior Marketing Data Analyst, your mission is to build and scale our audience management efforts, supporting the Growth teams across Marketing and Sales. This role is focused on enabling our Marketing and Sales teams to reach the right audiences for their campaigns, across inbound and outbound channels using advanced database skills and experience in optimising marketing and/or sales campaigns.
Reporting to our Growth Operations Lead, you will be joining a smart, ambitious team who works together to develop customer-centric, multi-channel campaigns to drive real results. Our ideal candidate is analytical, action-oriented, an excellent communicator, comfortable with a test and learn atmosphere, and willing to wear multiple hats.
- Develop the audience management roadmap for Spendesk, including sourcing, managing, defining, analysing and activating customer data across our allbound channels.
- Lead projects related to audience insights and analysis of segment performance, effectively communicating your findings to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Work with and manipulate large, complex datasets (first and third-party) for audience analysis and activation.
- Partner with leadership across Data, Marketing and Sales to achieve and surpass business goals.
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same timeframe with minimal supervision.
- Drive process improvements to increase efficiencies across the organisation, including audience targeting and segmentation, account sourcing, account enrichment and attribute management.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to our internal stakeholders on topics such as data sourcing, data usage, and data insights.
Experience, Skills And Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of 5 years in an operations role (Marketing, Sales, Revenue), with experience focus on marketing or sales audiences.
- 3+ years experience with data analysis and storytelling.
- 3+ years experience turning data into insights and presenting to internal and/or external stakeholders.
- SQL proficiency and experience working with unstructured data from multiple sources.
- Advanced Excel
- Hands-on experience of working with Snowflake (DwH), Salesforce (CRM) and Hightouch (Reverse-ETL) (or comparable tools).
- Experience in leading impactful audience-related or segmentation projects.
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g, marketing, sales, finance, and data enablement) at various levels (e.g, peers to senior leadership).
- Outstanding team player and always trying to solve for Spendesk’s best interest.
- Fluency in English (as it's our business language).
- Proven aptitude for learning new technologies and processes.
As we are an international team, please submit your application and CV in English.
Spendesk is the 7-in-1 spending solution built for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions. Founded in 2016, Spendesk is now one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe, with over 4,000 customers and an international team of 500+ employees based in Paris, Berlin, London, Hamburg, and remote. We’ve raised over €260M from leading investors, and been named a French tech unicorn. And we’re not stopping there!
About Our People & Culture
We believe that people do their best work when they’re given the freedom to thrive and grow. That’s why liberation is at the core of everything we do. We empower Spendeskers to take ownership of their work, to navigate ambiguity, and seize every opportunity. Spendeskers come from all over the world (35+ countries and counting!) but we have plenty in common: we're bold, ever-curious, committed to kindness, and tackle every challenge with a positive mindset.
About Our Benefits
Our culture is built on trust, empowerment, and growth — with benefits to match!
- 100% reimbursed public transport to the office or bike perk of 30 Euro
- Latest Apple equipment (MacBook Air)
- 28 days of annual leave
- Monthly budget of €50 for wellness-related spending
- Access to Moka.care (platform for emotional and mental well-being)
- A friendly remote policy
- 3 days onboarding trip to Paris & access to our other offices across Europe
- Great office snacks to fuel your day
- A positive team to work with daily!
Diversity & Inclusion
At Spendesk, we're committed to fostering an environment where all differences are encouraged, supported and celebrated. We're building our culture for everyone, with everyone. Our goal is to attract and build a diverse, equal and inclusive team, where everyone feels welcome and we truly embrace and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
What you can expect from the hiring process:
- A video call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partners to fully understand your career aspirations and answer any questions you have
- A series of video calls with members of the team to align on what they will expect from you, and assess your technical skills and job fit
- A final video call with the Hiring Manager, Head-Of or CEO depending on the seniority level to review any remaining questions