Admera Health is seeking a Data Analyst to join our innovative and growing team!
Title: Data Analyst
Location: South Plainfield, NJ
- Design, develop, and test methods for data capture, conversion, scrubbing and integration among the Company’s systems
- Troubleshoot data problems and needs with cross-functional teams, generate reports, and provide recommendations
- Compare captured data to real results and identify areas to improve data
- Profile, analyze, and identify quality and conversion requirements for company-wide data
- Provide data to automate processes
- Assist with ERP Implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field required
- Experience with statistical and computer programming languages, such as SQL, R, and Python
- Expert-level user of Excel, including advanced functions and macro coding
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills, critical thinker, methodical and logical approach to all tasks and projects
- The ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Interpersonal and teamworking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Admera Health focuses on advanced molecular diagnostics, personalized medicine and non-invasive cancer testing. Our goal is to fulfill unmet medical needs with cost-effective tests and accurate analysis that guide patient care by utilizing next generation sequencing technologies and advanced bioinformatics to redefine disease screening, diagnosis, treatment, monitoring, and management. It is our mission to deliver transformative, valuable solutions for patients, physicians, payers, and clinical researchers.
Admera Health employees have a winning attitude and champion innovation, teamwork and accountability through a results-oriented, customer-centric, and fun culture. We offer various health and financial benefits, learning opportunities, competitive compensation, rewarding bonus programs, and a wide range of work/life benefits designed to make your life easier.
For more information, please visit www.admerahealth.com.
To review and apply to our open positions, please visit www.admerahealth.com/careers.