Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a CIBMTR Data Analyst II WFH? At Work from Home, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.
Sarah Cannon, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn More About Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated CIBMTR Data Analyst II WFH like you to be a part of our team.
Job Summary And Qualifications
As the Data Analyst II for Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR) you will perform data analysis for transplant and cellular therapy patients in accordance to regulatory and registry reporting requirements. You are responsible for data quality, accuracy, and timely entries into databases.
- You will make submission of accurate data to CIBMTR.
- You will provide timely tracking and enrollment of stem cell transplant patients into federally mandated reporting systems.
- You will participate in FACT accreditation by providing required documentation of the stem cell transplant patient.
- You will input post-transplant and cellular therapy data into StafaCT.
- You will comply with all policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- You will generate reports from both STAFA and CIBMTR.
- You will complete the Comprehensive Report Forms (CRF).
- You will perform timely and accurate collection of all stem cell transplant information and follow-up information from the patient medical record and the patient’s providers.
- You will manage the collection of data and extrapolates healthcare information for entry into database system.
- You will assist in the Request for Information (RFI) process.
- You will accurately complete TED (Transplant Essential Data) and CTED (Cellular Therapeutic Essential Data) forms.
- You will provide physicians and committees with updates on data information.
- You will facilitate requests for information on stem cell transplant patients from third party payers as well as independent requests for information related to hospital participation in research trials.
- You will provide all patient follow up and statistics as request by the stem cell transplant program.
- You will oversee and participates in internal and external data audits, as specified by the data analytics manager
- You will prepare for and serves as the lead data analyst for all CIBMTR required data audits
- You will interpret results of data audits and develop corrective action plan, as necessary
- You will ensure all corrective action plans are completed and routinely audits for compliance
You will need for this position:
- 3-5 years Data analyst experience
- Understand how to enter data into the various required databases.
- Ability to work independently analyzing patient information and treatment pathways, with the ability to interpret medical terminology in oncology, and accurately enters data into CIBMTR database
- Vocational/Technical School in healthcare or research field required; Bachelor Degree is preferred
Sarah Cannon is the Cancer Institute of HCA Healthcare. We offer integrated cancer services
with easy access to cutting-edge therapies for communities across the United States and United Kingdom. Sarah Cannon's cancer programs include individualized patient navigation. Our nurses are oncology-trained. More than 1,200 stem cell transplants are performed yearly within the Sarah Cannon Blood Cancer Network. Through its services, Sarah Cannon provides state-of-the-art cancer care
for hundreds of thousands of patients. Our cancer experts are collaborating and sharing best practices. We address every aspect of the cancer journey, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and survivorship.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Good people beget good people.- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our CIBMTR Data Analyst II WFH opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.